fredag, december 19, 2008

Otroligt vacker låt och filmen verkar vara sån därn som jag gillar också...

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN'S "THE WRESTLER" -- HEAR IT NOW!

The Wrestler, a new film starring Mickey Rourke and directed by Darren Aronofsky, is now showing in select theaters in New York and Los Angeles (and opens everywhere else soon). Click here to find out when The Wrestler opens at a theater near you!

Haven't seen the trailer yet? Watch it here.

The title song, heard in the trailer, is a brand new Bruce Springsteen track! It's available on iTunes now!

"I wrote Bruce a letter, because we've known each other over twenty years, and he knows what I used to be, or whatever. Where I went. What I'd been reduced to. I told him how I felt lucky now and didn't have to end up being this guy, being Randy (character from The Wrestler). A while later, I got a call in the middle of the night: he said he'd written a little song, for nothing. It's fucking beautiful, right? I was honoured he took the time, because he's a busy cat. I mean, I'm so goddamn proud of this magical movie and to have Bruce's input… ain't nobody in Hollywood with all their millions can just ring the man and he'll do a song, y'know?"
— Mickey Rourke

2 Comments:

At 19 december, 2008 10:24, Blogger Anders said...

"ain't nobody in Hollywood with all their millions can just ring the man and he'll do a song, y'know?"
Säger Mickey Rourke.
Fint säg!

 
At 20 december, 2008 10:40, Anonymous Anonym said...

Verkar lovande, den ska definitivt ses. Jag älskar come-backs!

 

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home